The Guys are going on Tour!
February 18, 2017
We are so excited and happy to announce that The Restaurant Technology Guys are going on tour! Take a look at our stops below and be sure to stop by and say ‘hello!’
- The first stop on the tour is going to be at ISV IQ Show in Santa Ana, CA on February 28th! There, you can meet Jeremy Julian and he will be discussing how to create a successful POS network. Its not too late to register and you can click on the link to check out the agenda for the show!
- The second stop will be at the Foundations Forum Convention, held in Dallas, TX on March 1. At this show, you can meet Ryan Williams, where he will be talking about Next Generation Guest Engagement, including strategies on engaging on mobile, online and app ordering. Make sure to stop by and meet Ryan!
- Our third stop will be at Hospitality Technology’s 22nd Annual Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) on March 9 at the RIO All Suite Hotel & Casino. The conference actually starts on the 7th but we will not be in attendance until the 9th. At the conference, both Ryan and Jeremy will be attendance so you can ask them any questions and pick their brains! So be sure to stop by the CBS booth and meet BOTH of the Restaurant Technology Guys. Can’t wait to see you all there!
- The fourth tour stop is at the Airport Revenue News Show in New Orleans, LA on March 12. Jeremy will be in attendance and discussing how to get great traveler engagement with technology. Considering the time and age we currently live in, this topic should be very interesting and inspiring.
- The final stop on the tour will be at the SeaTrade Cruise Global conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL on March 13. Ryan will be in attendance hosting a CBS booth so be sure to stop by and strike up a conversation!
If you see us at a show (hopefully more than just one!) please do not be shy! Come up to us and ask questions and bounce ideas. We are here for YOU. We cannot wait to see everyone out there!
Need to pass the time before our next article? Check out our friends over at Custom Business Solutions and their next- generation NorthStar Order Entry System.